Take control of SharePoint 2010 with PowerShell!
Administer SharePoint 2010 using PowerShell with help from this practical guide. PowerShell for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administrators explains how to configure and manage the latest version of the powerful enterprise collaboration platform. Find out how to automate the installation process, construct dynamic SharePoint environments, create and extend Web applications, and manage service applications. Backup, security, and performance enhancement techniques are also fully covered in this comprehensive resource.
• Understand key SharePoint 2010 concepts and components
• Learn the basics of PowerShell for SharePoint administration
• Develop custom PowerShell scripts and functions
• Automate SharePoint 2010 management using PowerShell
• Manage Web applications and content databases
• Administer sites and site collections
• Control list items and metadata
• Handle document management
• Enable Remote BLOB Storage
• Query SQL Server databases