See how you can use Cascading Style Sheets 3, or CSS3, to quickly and easily increase your control over visual Web page design.
* Gain strong control over your color selection in CSS by using RGB syntax
* Embed Web fonts using EOT, WOFF, SVG FONTS, and TTF Web fonts
* Create gradients
* Control alpha level and transparency
* Skew CSS objects such as text with the Transform syntax
* Apply animation using CSS
Picture CSS3 is the second of five articles on the new Web standard, HTML5. These five full-color articles feature ample visuals to illustrate what your Web sites can do with the help of HTML5. The articles are also combined in the book , HTML5, which will add exclusive material in the form of a related real-life project to go alongside each article. This article is equivalent to 44 print pages.