- Create a monochrome or black and white image from an RGB master.
- Manipulate tonality and split-tone an image.
- Enhance detail and depth to create a dramatic effect.
- Create an image with reduced depth of field.
- Create a ‘Faux’ style by manipulating focus and color.
- Use professional techniques to enhance the facial features of a portrait image.
- Create smooth tone and exaggerate midtone contrast to create a signature style.
- Merge bracketed exposures to create high dynamic range images.
- Create a time lapse video using an image sequence.
When color film arrived over half a century ago ...