Time for action using a Database join step to create a list of suggested products to buy
If your customers ordered a product that is out of stock and you don't want to let them down, you will suggest them some alternative puzzles to buy.
- Open the transformation of the previous tutorial and save it under a new name.
- Delete the Text file output step.
- Double-click the Group by step and add an aggregated field named
customers with the list of customers separated by (,). Under Subject, select
idcus and as Type, select
Concatenate strings separated by ,.
- Double-click the Database lookup step. In the Values to return from the lookup table grid, add
pro_theme as value in the
- Add a Select values step. Use it to select the fields
customers, quantity, ...