In This Chapter
• Creating simple reminders as well as more detailed reminders
• Setting reminder options for reminders
• Checking reminders off your list
• Finding reminders that are due today
• Editing, sorting, and deleting reminders
• Creating, viewing, and deleting additional Reminder lists
Reminders, in their pre–Mountain Lion existence, were part of iCal. In Mountain Lion, reminders have been pulled out of the Calendar and given their own application—one that is very much like the Reminders applications on the iDevices. That was the whole point, really, to bring the Reminders on a Mac in line with the iDevices. Reminders that you create on your Mac are synchronized with your other Macs and iDevices via iCloud, so ...