• Understand the complex nature of organizational culture.
• Recognize the variety of ways in which organizational culture has been studied and interpreted.
• Understand the role that organizational culture may have as one of the sources of competitive advantage.
• Understand the dynamic nature of organizational culture and its development through the organizational life cycle.
• Understand perspectives and dimensions of organizational culture.
• Understand the difficulties of changing organizational culture and the process by which a change might be approached.
It has become increasingly commonplace to hear and read about managers being concerned about the culture ...