This recipe provides an overview of inventory transfer and discusses how to:
- Set processing options for Inventory Transfers (P4113)
- Transfer inventory
Before you complete the tasks in this recipe, verify that the following information is set up:
- Item and branch/plant information in the F4102 and F41021 tables
- General ledger accounts in the F0901 table
- Processing options for Inventory Transfer (P4113)
- Enter a code from UDC 00/DT that specifies the default document type for transfers. The default document type is typically IT (Inventory Transfers).
- Specify the FROM Location/Lot processing option to define the primary location and lot as the default location that the Inventory ...