Using CAVS user interface
The CAVS supports all the entire testing-related functionalities such as configuring the test definition,testing data and executing the test definition, reviewing the test result and migrating test. We need to follow a high-level procedure to define and execute the AIA testing using the CAVS user interface. The following is the systematic procedure to be followed:
- Gather the required information and test message before the kickoff of the configuration.
- Create test definition for testing the application or AIA service instances.
- Create test simulator to simulate the service interfaces for service invocation.
- Define the test groups and routing configuration for executing the testing flows.
- Execute the test definition and testing ...