Summary of the Financial Infrastructure Questions
1. Does each manager have a defined and documented level of financial signature authority?
2. Who is the senior financial officer of the business?
3. Is there a written policy that defines the rules for financial commitment of the business?
4. Does the business need to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, or does it anticipate a future compliance requirement?
5. How does the business enforce the collection and archiving of Sarbanes-Oxley compliant data?
6. What is the cost for retention and archiving of Sarbanes-Oxley compliant data and reports?
7. How does the business audit its Sarbanes-Oxley compliance?
8. Has the accuracy of the business’s financial reports been validated?
9. Do the prior tax ...