This week, you can
• Have a detailed plan ready for moving day
• Be mindful of “last on, first off”
• Have your “Family essential” and, if applicable, “Pet essential” boxes ready
• Prep the new home before your arrival
• Set up work conditions that help rather than hinder you
Time required: If you’re just reading, allow thirty to sixty minutes to absorb and take notes. If you’re moving? You’ll be busy every day for the entire week!
OUR GAME THIS WEEK IS TO PRETEND it’s moving day. All theatrical plays have dress rehearsals before the show opens. In this case, the dress rehearsal takes place in your head and by reviewing your notes. If you don’t have a pending move, you are now in a better position to be helpful to a friend ...