APPENDIX G: SAMPLE PROCEDURE FOR ‘PERMIT TO WORK’
- To define a process for carrying out work using a ‘permit to work’ (PTW) certificate, in order to avoid serious incidents associated with potentially hazardous tasks.
- To ensure that Safe and Sound Inc. (SSI) complies with current general OH&S legislation, as well as specific regulation relating to ‘work at height’, ‘confined spaces’ and ‘electricity at work’.
- Safety co-ordinator SSI has the overall responsibility to ensure maintenance, implementation and audit of this procedure.
- Permit issuer is the authorised person who issues the PTW, and is responsible for performing all functions stated in this procedure.
- Permit receiver is the person who understands all requirements, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.