This chapter focuses on the fundamentals of networking. In this chapter, you’ll learn about the TCP/IP networking protocol and how to configure it. This chapter builds on those concepts, and you’ll learn about some of the services that run on TCP/IP. When studying for the exam, it is important to have a broad knowledge of all the topics presented here.
This chapter covers the following course objectives:
1. Introduction to Network-Related Command Line Commands (3036)
2. Configure Your Network Connection (3037)
3. Configure and Manage Routes (3037)
4. Test the Network Interface (3037)
5. Configure Network File Systems (3037)
6. Manage Resources on the Network (3037)
7. Enable a Web Server (Apache) ...