1. Imagine two circles on the floor in front of you. Make one a positive circle and the other negative.
2. Step into the negative circle and think of a negative memory or experience.
3. Spend a couple of moments recalling all the details of it (submodalities). Recall everything that happened and how it made you feel.
4. Break state.
5. Step into the positive circle and think of a really positive experience, one that makes you feel truly fantastic and happy. Spend a couple of minutes truly associating with this experience. Strengthen all the submodalities within this positive experience so that it feels stronger than the negative experience did.
6. While you are standing within the positive ...