Creating an ActiveBarrier prefab
When a BarrierObject is dropped on the Viewport GameObject, we want to instantiate an ActiveBarrier prefab that will take a few seconds to build, using a slider as status indicator as shown in the following screenshot:
Let's create the ActiveBarrier prefab by performing the following steps:
- Select our Viewport GameObject.
- Create a new child with Alt + Shift + N.
- Select this new child and rename it as
- Open the Widget Tool wizard by navigating to NGUI | Create a Widget and perform the following steps:
- Select Progress Bar for the Template field.
- Set Dark sprite as Empty.
- Set the Highlight ...