We will now learn how to create the popup list, see its parameters, and create a difficulty selector for our game.
- Select the Panel GameObject and create a new child with Alt + Shift + N.
- Rename that new child as
Difficulty. It's our difficulty box container.
- Navigate to NGUI | Open | Widget Wizard and perform the following steps:
- Select Popup List as Template
- Select Dark as Foreground.
- Select Dark as Background.
- Select the Highlight sprite as Highlight.
- With our Difficulty GameObject selected, click on the Add To button.
A Popup List GameObject has just been created. Let's look at its parameters:
- Atlas: This is the atlas used for the popup list's sprites.
- Font: This is the font used for the popup list's options.
- Text Label: This is the ...