Now let's add a volume slider for the user to move and select his/her volume level.
A slider template is available, enabling you to adjust parameters easily by sliding a thumb along a bar. Perform the following steps to create a volume slider:
- Select the Panel GameObject and create a new child with Alt + Shift + N.
- Rename that new child as
Volume. It will be our volume settings container.
- Navigate to NGUI | Open | Widget Wizard and perform the following steps:
- Select the Slider template.
- Set the Dark Sprite to Empty.
- Set the Light Sprite to Full.
- Set Highlight to Thumb.
- With the Volume GameObject selected, click on the Add To button.
A slider has been created. It has 6 parameters as follows:
- Value: This is the slider's current value, which ...