• Enterprise cannot correlate between the three pillars of QoE (cost, user experience, and efficiency). The relationships do not exist or are largely estimated.
• Enterprise cannot derive costing for the majority of revenue-generating applications.
• Enterprise does not have a grasp on the performance of applications and how it affects user experience.
• Enterprise has an understanding of relationships between cost, user experience, and efficiency.
• Enterprise has taken steps in understanding all aspects of user experience and stabilized overall user experience at the expense of cost and efficiency.
• Enterprise has taken interim ...