What’s in This Chapter?
- Definition of the facilitator role
- Strategies for engaging adult learners
- Techniques for capturing and holding trainees’ attention
- Tips to create a learning environment
Facilitating training effectively combines the roles of event planner, public speaker, counselor, and entertainer.
- Event Planner. The effective delivery of a training program requires careful coordination regarding facilities, equipment, materials, and participants. Contingency arrangements must be made for times when things don’t go according to plan. Large training ...