What’s in This Chapter?
- Explanation of structured experiences
- Step-by-step instructions for using structured experiences
- Structured Experiences 12–1 through 12–12
This chapter contains 12 structured experiences to assist in the learning process. A structured experience is a step-by-step design that applies adult learning principles. Each experience includes:
- Goals. The learning outcomes that the experience is designed to achieve.
- Materials. A listing of all materials required to facilitate the experience.
- Time. Anticipated time allowances for each step of the experience. These can vary based on the facilitator ...