In this chapter, you’ll learn how to connect devices to your MacBook and immediately add new capabilities through Lion’s built-in features, including
• Adding a keyboard and mouse
• Pairing bluetooth devices
• Connecting and configuring external displays
• Adding and using printers
• Accessing and using popular scanners
It isn’t unusual nowadays for a MacBook to serve both as a laptop and as a desktop computer. When you’re using the MacBook as a desktop computer, you might want to connect traditional input and output devices that are appropriate for desk or table use, such as keyboards and mice. ...