In this chapter, you’ll learn how to use your MacBook to manage your contacts, calendars, and appointments, including:
• Adding contacts to Address Book
• Organizing contacts into groups
• Connecting to enterprise contact servers
• Creating calendars in iCal
• Adding appointments to calendars
• Inviting contacts to meetings
• Connecting to network calendar servers
Part of the pleasure of owning a MacBook is that you don’t need to sit at a desk to get work done. In a portable workspace, however, you still need to interact with coworkers and manage meetings, appointments, and deadlines.
Lion gives ...