In this chapter, you learn how to use your MacBook to manage your contacts, calendars, and appointments, including:
• Adding contacts to Contacts
• Organizing contacts into groups
• Creating calendars in Calendar
• Adding appointments to calendars
• Inviting contacts to meetings
• Making lists in Reminders
• Keeping your thoughts in order with Notes
Part of the pleasure of owning a MacBook is that you don’t need to sit at a desk to get work done. In a portable workspace, however, you still need to interact with coworkers and manage meetings, appointments, notes, and deadlines.
OS X Mountain ...