In this chapter, you learn how to make the most of your MacBook’s limited screen space.
• Organizing files using the Dock
• Navigating folders within the Dock’s Grid view mode
• Customizing the Finder Sidebar and Toolbar
• Viewing the contents of files with Quick Look
• Searching for files and information with Spotlight
• Keeping track of application events with Notifications
The MacBook portable family has a range of screen sizes all with perfectly respectable high resolutions. Unfortunately, we’ve become accustomed to desktop systems with multiple monitors and huge HD displays that just aren’t feasible for a ...