The perfect book to help anyone 50+
learn Facebook--in full color!
Whether you are new to Facebook or would like to explore more of its features, My Facebook for Seniors makes learning to use the world’s most popular social media site simple and fun. The full-color, step-by-step instructions make it easy to connect with family, friends, and colleagues; share digital photos; play social games on Facebook; and much more.
Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books and is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and covering all the most popular tasks.
Here are just a few things you will learn how to do in this top-selling book:
• Sign up for Facebook (it’s
free!) and create a new account
• Use Facebook on your computer, smartphone, or tablet
• Configure Facebook’s privacy settings to keep your personal information private
• Find old friends who are also on Facebook
• Use the News Feed to discover what your friends are up to
• Discover how best to use Facebook to keep in touch with your kids and grandkids
• Update your friends and family on your current activities
• Use the Facebook Messenger app to text your Facebook friends
• View your friends’ digital photos—and share your photos with friends and family
• Personalize the Timeline page that your friends see
• Use Facebook to schedule and manage real-world events—including birthdays
• Chat privately with friends and family—via text or video
• Find and follow pages from your favorite public figures and companies
• Discover interesting topic-specific groups
• Find out what you should—and shouldn’t—share on Facebook