My Digital Photography for Seniors
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
Large, full-color, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
Tips and notes to help you do even more
Over the years, you’ve learned a lot. Now, learn digital photography!
We’ve identified all the skills you need to take great photos, organize and protect your images, tell powerful visual stories, and safely share your images with family and friends.
Big, colorful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
· Take amazing pictures with your smartphone, tablet, or any camera
· Become a better photographer, one easy technique at a time
· Master easy tools for viewing, organizing, editing, and sharing photos
· Create a digital diary that tells an unforgettable story
· Safely exchange photos on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
· Make prints for framing, scrapbooks, or photo albums
· Create bound photo books to chronicle important events and memories
· Combine your photos and thoughts in a digital journal
· Securely store copies of your photos online
· Share images through email, iCloud, Shutterfly, Flickr, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox
· View digital slide shows on your TV or mobile device
· Automatically “geo-tag” new photos with their location
Two additional chapters, bonus articles, and a Glossary are available to you at www.quepublishing.com/title/9780789755605. Click the Downloads tab to access the links to download the PDF files.