Day 28 – facilitating a half-day team meeting
Today is a follow-up day, but more importantly a continuation of last week's team meeting. As the facilitator, you need to remember what went well and areas of improvement from last week's meeting. Conduct yourself accordingly.
Have the following ready before you begin:
- Room set up, either boardroom or U style
- Flipchart/markers for facilitator
- Masking tape to post charts
- Fun gifts for participation and appropriate behavior
- Opening remarks.
- Delegate or find a volunteer to take notes, gather notes, and type up highlights of the day.
- Review of last meeting's evaluation, ...