In this chapter you:
- Organized your dreams by grouping, categorizing, and prioritizing them into time periods
- Determined the price you are willing to pay to make each of your dreams a reality in terms of time, effort, relationships, habits, career, money, and other considerations
- Facilitated another half-day meeting with your team finalizing a team vision, and prepared them to create their own personal list of dreams and how to group, categorize, and prioritize them into time periods
- Turned your dreams into S.M.A.R.T. goals and completed, or at least started, a goal logbook for each of your goals
- Learned about commitment to yourself, and how to get commitment from others through four basic principles
In the next and final chapter, Turning Goals ...