Day 23 – facilitating a half-day meeting
Today is a follow-up day, but more importantly a continuation of last week's team meeting. As the facilitator, you need to remember what went well and what the areas of improvement are from last week's meeting. Conduct yourself accordingly.
Make sure you have the following ready before you begin:
- Room set-up: boardroom or U style
- Flip chart/markers for the facilitator
- Masking tape to post charts
- Fun gifts for participation, appropriate behavior, and so on
Follow the listed steps to conduct a successful meeting:
- Opening remarks.
- Delegate or find a volunteer to take and gather notes, and type up highlights of the day.
- Review of last meeting evaluation: what went well / delta—what ...