Time for action uploading files
In Moodle 2, follow these steps to upload your audio file:
- In the same topic as our database ( Topic 1), choose File from the Add a resource drop-down menu.
- In the form that appears give the file a Name. I typed Audio: Herbert the frog.
- I copied and pasted the story from the Database entry into the Description rich-editor. You can prefix the Description with a phrase like Transcript (formatted as Heading 3), to indicate the purpose of the text.
- In the Content section of the form, press the button labeled Add.
- In the File picker dialog which appears, select Upload a file in the left-hand menu.
- Press the Browse button next to the Attachment label, and find the MP3 audio file you created in Audacity previously (