Time for action - creating a scene with a 2D picture related to a geometric shape
We are now going to creating a scene with a clown, an elephant, and a circle.
- If you haven't already done so, create a new folder in Windows Explorer (
- Start Inkscape and minimize it. You will use it later.
- Start Word 2007. You will be working in a new blank document.
- Click on Insert | Clip Art. The Clip Art panel will appear on the right-hand side of the main window.
- Click on the Search in combo box and activate the Everywhere checkbox. This way, Word will search for clipart in all the available collections, including the Web Collections.
- Click on the Search for text box and enter
- Click on the Go button.
- Position the mouse pointer over the desired clipart's ...