Time for action - generating the pictures for a visual sequence
We are going to search for existing 2D vector clipart related to a Christmas package. We are then going to delete parts of this vector clipart to create four parts of the visual sequence of preparing the package with the ribbons and the bows. We will then export each clipart image to a 2D bitmap images by using Inkscape features.
- Create a new folder in Windows Explorer (
- Start Inkscape and minimize it. You will use it later.
- Start Word 2007. You will be working in a new blank document.
- Click on Insert | Clip Art. The Clip Art panel will appear on the right-hand side of the main window.
- Click on the Search in combo box and activate the Everywhere checkbox. Click on the Results ...