Time for action - solving the visual mathematical operations
It is time to help Alice to solve visual mathematical operations with apples.
- Log in to your Moodle server using a user with the student role.
- Click on the course name (
- Click on the Completing a grid of visual mathematical operations link on the corresponding week. The web browser will show the exercise. The JClic panel that displays the activity can take some time to load.
- Click on one of the cells with the visual mathematical operation and try to find its result.
- Each time you select the wrong result, the JClic application will play a sound indicating a mistake. Each time you select the correct result, it will play a sound indicating a successful operation. When you click on the ...