Time for action - combining pictures with mathematical symbols
We are going to create many visual mathematical operations composed of apples and symbols. We are then going to create possible results with different number of apples. We will then use these composite pictures to fill each cell of a grid.
- Start Inkscape and minimize it. You will use it later.
- Start Word 2007. You will be working in a new blank document.
- Follow the necessary steps to search for a clipart picture of an
- Right-click on the desired clipart's thumbnail and select Preview/Properties in the context menu that appears. Word will display a new dialog box showing a larger preview of the scalable clipart and a temporary file name.
- Triple-click on the long path and file name ...