Time for action - preparing a scene to count elements
We are going to prepare a scene related to the farm by using a background picture and then adding other clipart of animals inside it. We are then going to use this scene to count the number of animals found in it.
- Create a new folder in Windows Explorer (
- Start Inkscape and minimize it. You will use it later.
- Start Word 2007. You will be working in a new blank document.
- Click on Insert | Clip Art. The Clip Art panel will appear on the right-hand side of the main window.
- Click on the Search in combo box and activate the Everywhere checkbox. This way, Word will search for clipart in all the available collections, including the Web Collections.
- Click on the Search for textbox and enter