Time for action - searching for 2D scalable clipart to combine inside a box
The creation of scalable vector graphics assets for a matching composite pictures exercise is very complex and involves professional skills. We are going to simplify this process by using existing clipart.
- Create a new folder in Windows Explorer (
- Start Inkscape and minimize it. You will use it later.
- Start Word 2007. You will be working in a new blank document.
- Click on Insert | Clip Art. The Clip Art panel will appear on the right-hand side of the main window.
- Click on the Search in combo box and activate the Everywhere checkbox. This way, Word will search for clipart in all the available collections, including the Web Collections as shown in the following screenshot: ...