Mobile marketing strategy
- understand the user journey and how mobile is part of this;
- assess the current level of traffic to your sites via mobile and devices used;
- assess the current site/app experience on mobile devices and identify issues and problems;
- look at the social media user experience on mobile devices;
- analyse competitor sites and apps;
- analyse search experience on mobile devices;
- assess mobile e-mail experience.
- set clear objectives of what your primary objectives are (online sales, drive offline sales etc);
- understand any secondary objectives such as building audience and engagement and understand how these contribute to your primary objectives;
- set measures against primary and secondary objectives. ...