Real-Life API: AddWorry
int AddWorry(int nWorry, CComplex cInitWt)
- nWorry: Specifies the worry.
- cInitWt: Specifies the initial weight of the worry.
nWorry is one of:
- W_ANTISOCIAL: Destroys social lives.
- W_ADDICTION: Play every day or get withdrawal symptoms.
- W_CHILD_ABUSE: Think of the children!
- W_MURDER_DEATH_KILL: Makes players violent.
- E_WAE: Population already has this worry.
- E_EDU: Population is too educated to worry about this.
How It Works: Research Funding
This is how government funding for research into games (or indeed anything policy-related) works:
- Government really, really wants proof that X is true even though it isn’t.
- Government instructs funding agencies ...