CHAPTER 3 Equalization
The most intuitive effect — OK EQ is EZ U need a Hi EQ IQ
MIX SMART QUICK START: Equalization GOALS
- Fix spectral problems such as rumble, hum and buzz, pops and wind, proximity, and hiss.
- Fit things into the mix by leveraging of any spectral openings available and through complementary cuts and boosts on spectrally competitive tracks.
- Feature those aspects of each instrument that players and music fans like most.
- Master the user controls for parametric, semiparametric, program, graphic, shelving, high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Choose the equalizer with the capabilities you need, focusing particularly on the parameters, slopes, and number of bands available.
Home stereos have tone controls. We in the ...