Chapter 8. Extending and Customizing Team Foundation Server
"First, solve the problem. Then, write the code."
| ||--John Johnson|
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Acquiring the TFS object model from the NuGet Gallery
- Using Team Project Picker to connect to TFS programmatically
- Determining the version of TFS using the TFS object model
- Retrieving TFS permissions programmatically using the TFS object model
- Getting the Process Template name for a Team Project programmatically
- Getting build details programmatically using the REST API
- Getting a list of Git repositories programmatically using the REST API
- Getting a Work Item by ID programmatically using the REST API
- Adding a Team field to the Product Backlog Item to an existing Team Project
- Adding ...