Chapter 6. Releasing Your Application
"Continuous Deployment can be thought of as an extension to Continuous Integration, aiming at minimizing lead time"
| ||--Agile Allianz|
In this chapter, we will cover the following:
- Creating a release definition in Team Web Portal
- Mapping artifacts to a release definition
- Configuring a release definition for the continuous deployment
- Adding and configuring environments in a release definition
- Configuring security for release definitions
- Configuring global and local variables for a release
- Deploying an Azure website using release management
- Deploying the IIS Web Application using release management
- Tracking a release in release management
So far in the book, we have talked about planning, developing, testing, ...