Some of the post installation issues are mentioned in this section:
- As we mentioned earlier, if you install UAG on the server locally (as opposed to using remote desktop), you will not be able to access it using a remote desktop unless you specifically configure TMG for this. We already mentioned earlier that adjusting the configuration of TMG is bad, but this is one exception to that rule. To configure TMG to allow remote computer access, follow these steps:
- Open the TMG configuration console.
- Click on Firewall Policy.
- On the Toolbox tab, click Network Objects.
- Expand Computer Sets, and then double-click Remote Management Computers.
- Click Add, and then select Computer.
- Type the name and IP of your computer.
- Click OK and apply ...