Creating a page using a wizard
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides an option of a wizard to generate a page quickly. |The page wizard presents a user with a sequence of dialog boxes that leads the user through well-defined steps. The next recipe will demonstrate the page wizard.
- To start, create a new page from Object Designer.
- Then select or type
Customer in the Table selection.
- Choose the Create a page using a wizard: option.
- From the list of page types select Card.
- Click on OK to proceed to the next step.
- To create a new FastTab addition to the default one, add a line called
- Click on Next > to complete the current step.
- Let's ...