Creating and managing products
Products in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 can be defined as any goods or services that an organization might sell. These products can be tangible items, or they can be services that an organization may provide, such as consulting services.
To create a product, perform the following steps:
- Start CRM, go to the Settings module, and under the Business section click on Product Catalog.
- On the Product Catalog page, click on Products.
- On the Products ribbon bar in the Records group, click on New.
- Enter the following required information:
- ID: Product ID, which can be anything, including numbers and letters.
- Name: A clear, concise name for the product.
- Subject: Subjects can be used to help classify products, which ...