Creating/customizing entity fields:
We need to create and customize entity fields; based on the data model we just saw, let's create candidate entity fields. Use the following steps to create fields:
- Open our HRModule solution.
- Navigate to Entities | Candidate | Fields.
- Click on New to create a new field.
- Enter the following field properties:
- Display Name: Text that you want to show to the user on the form.
- Name: This will be populated automatically as we tab out from the Display Name field.
The Display Name field is used as a label in Microsoft CRM 2011 entity form and views, whereas the Name field is used to refer to the field in code.
- Requirement Level: Used to enforce data validation on the form.
- Searchable: If this is true, this field will be available ...