To deploy our custom services, we will use a basic port. For this reason, we need to add the services that we want to deploy to a service group. We will add all of them to one service group: CVRCustomServices. Let us deploy our custom service by following these steps:
- Open the AOT by pressing Crtl + D.
- Right-click on the Service Groups node, and then click New Service Group.
- Right-click on the newly created service group, and then select Properties.
- Change the value of the Name property to CVRCustomServices.
- Right-click on the service group and select New Service Node Reference.
- Select the service node reference that was added and change the Service property to CVRTitleService.
- And finally, right-click the service group and click ...