Creating a tunnel or wizard
Follow these steps to create a tunnel that enables users to create a new record in the RentalTable.
- Open the Visual Studio project that you worked with in the previous user control example and create a new Dynamics AX User Control like you did with the grid. Name this user control CarRentalCreateTunnel and click on OK in the Add New Item form.
- Next, add the new control to the AOT by right-clicking on it and selecting Add to AOT.
- Open the user control in design mode and add an AxDataSource the same way we did with the previous user control example. This data source should also point to the RentalDataSet.
- Next, drag an AxForm element from the Toolbox and drop it onto the design view.
- Make sure that the properties for the ...