Chapter 9. Business Activity Monitoring with BizTalk BAM
In This Chapter
• BAM and Metrics
• What is BizTalk BAM?
• Using BizTalk BAM
• Real-Time Versus Scheduled Aggregations
• Defining Activities and Views
• Using the Tracking Profile Editor
• Using the BAM APIs
• Creating a Higher-Level API Specifically for Service Metrics
• Working with the WCF and WF Interceptors
• Using Notifications
• Rapid Prototyping
• REST and BAM
• BAM Database Considerations
• Deployment and Management
Business activity monitoring (BAM) plays an important role in modern service-oriented architectures.
Metrics collection in BizTalk solutions is often overlooked by many architects and developers who are more focused on designing and developing the services that will ...