Implementing Network Load Balancing in App-V
There are five different tasks that we need to perform in order to complete the implementation:
- Prepare accounts for delegation in Active Directory.
- Create a Network Load Balancing cluster.
- Add Service Principal Names.
- Install/configure App-V Management Server services in NLB.
- Configure App-V Clients.
We are going to review a basic example of configuring the App-V services in Network Load Balancing with the following scenarios:
- Active Directory working (necessary for the App-V Management Server scenario)
- Two Windows Server 2008 R2 servers with IIS role installed with all prerequisites for the App-V Management Server
- One Windows Server 2008 R2 server hosting the App-V data store
Preparing accounts for delegation ...