Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
MICROSOFT EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Configure backup and restore. May include but is not limited to: backup types; backup schedules; managing remotely; restoring data; shadow copy services; volume snapshot services (VSS); bare metal restore; backup to remote file share.
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server settings. May include but is not limited to: update type selection; client settings; Group Policy object (GPO); client targeting; software updates; test and approval; disconnected networks.
- Configure performance monitoring. May include but is not limited to: Data ...