Creating Database Conventions and Standards
MICROSOFT EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Create database conventions and standards.
- Define database object-naming conventions.
- Define consistent synonyms.
- Define database coding standards.
- Document database conventions and standards.
- Create database change control procedures.
- Establish where to store database source code.
- Isolate development and test environments from the production environment.
- Define procedures for moving from development to test.
- Define procedures for promoting from test to production.
- Define procedures for rolling back a deployment.
- Document the database change control procedures.
If you have any experience with databases, the need for and value of naming ...